List Of Thought-Provoking Dissertation Ideas In Health-Care Risk Management
The maintenance of health is one of the most important roles of governments. As a result the need for professionals equipped to manage potential pitfalls in the systems set up to do this is predictably high. If health-care risk management is your major, you will one day have a dissertation to complete and the strength of your topic will go a long way to determining how well you graduate. Consider the following before making your choice:
- The urgency of the problem
- The originality of the concept
- The nature of your profession and institution
If your paper addresses a serious issue and even suggests some solutions that end up being implemented, you will become a hero in the profession. More importantly, you may very well end up saving the lives of strangers and people who you love.
If the idea you choose is one that others have tried addressing many times in the past, it may be better to avoid it. The only exception here is when your analysis creates a much better understanding of the problem or you are actually able to revolutionize the solution. You cannot use a well worn topic to create an unimpressive paper and still expect accolades.
An idea that is considered thought provoking in one environment may be grounds for expulsion in another. You must think about how the people who will read your work will react before you start writing it. Failure to do so can lead to poor grades and embarrassment or even worse if you are unlucky.
Some of the topics you eventually brainstorm may look a bit like this:
- Are doctors adequately trained in the prevention of malpractice?
- Should nurses be given additional duties in the event of an emergency?
- Holistic treatment: The future of health
- How can the risks inherent to pediatric care be properly managed?
- Have threats of terrorism been adequately factored into the provision of care
- Regular Retraining or Upgrading of skills: One of the best ways to lower the risk of malpractice suits
- Older buildings: How asbestos exposure endangers both patients and staff
- Too clean: Reducing the chance of injury through less aggressive floor waxing
- Anesthetic efficacy: Lowering the chance of staff injury at veterinary clinics
- Can modern hospitals manage the crises that could be cause by biological warfare?
With some elbow grease you can get all the necessary research done to make any of these topics shine.