A List Of Up-To-Date Dissertation Topics On Technology
Thinking of up-to-date dissertation topics on technology can be tricky. In time you will understand that thinking of a title is extremely easy, and could also be interesting. Take your time when thinking of a good quality title, since there is no reason to rush yourself. Read this article get some useful information. With this in mind here are some up-to-date dissertation topics on technology.
- Why should humans not create an artificial intelligent computer?
- Why should humans create an artificial intelligent computer?
- How has technology changed the world?
- The history of computers
- How can we use technology in science?
- How do quantum computers benefit the world?
- How has the internet changed the world?
- How has technology advanced the past century?
- How has technology advanced the past decade?
- What are the long term effects of living in a world that has advanced technology?
- What will the future of technology look like in the next century?
- How will technology change our lives in the next century?
- Should we genetically modify livestock, could this solve hunger problems?
- Does technology make people more lazy? If so in what ways?
- Should piracy websites exist or should they be taken down?
- What are the more important technologies out there that can solve global problems?
- What technology was used in the NASA Apollo missions?
- How has technology influenced us in everyday life?
- What are the advantages of owing a computer?
- What are the negatives of owing a computer?
- How can technology help people with disabilities?
- What are the negatives of playing computer games for long periods of time?
- How do social media sites bring people closer?
- The history of mobile phones
- Can computers weaken your eyesight?
These are some topics that you can use. Take your time thinking of a title that you like, because you are going to enjoy writing it a lot more. Picking a title that you already have knowledge about is a big advantage, since you have to do less research on the project. However, you can pick a topic that you have no clue about and do the research that is required.